PLEASE CONTACT YIN YIN ON 0410052131 TO REGISTER FOR THE PRIVATE OR SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTION. IF NOBODY REGISTER, THE OPEN WILL BE CANCELLED.
Rowville is just 32 km south-east of Melbourne CBD, approximately 40 mins drive away. Unlock the unparalleled potential on this enormous prime corner allotment sprawling over 795.2sqm approx. with two separate street frontages in such a highly desirable setting!
This is an opportunity to own a well maintained single storey brick home (building area 23.62SQ approx) and build another 22.84SQ approx building area of 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom and a double garage dwelling at the rear with own driveway. All the hard work has been done for you with approved plan and permit. Possibility to build a child-care centre or a medical facility (STCA)!
Enjoy the L-shaped lounge and dining room showcasing intricate parquetry flooring and a bay window. Leading through to a galley style kitchen with breakfast bench, overlooking the adjoining family room. Glass sliding doors provide access outside onto a spacious, covered alfresco zone and generous, child friendly backyard. All three bedrooms benefit from built-in-robes and ceiling fans, with the master additionally offering a walk-in-robe and ensuite, supplemented by a bathroom, separate toilet and laundry. Further enhanced by ducted heating, split system air conditioning, alarm, security shutters, video intercom, garden shed, workshop, single garage and ample off street parking.
The Victorian Government committed $3 million towards planning and design of a rail line in the 2018-19 Budget. The proposed corridor for the new line would begin at Caulfield Station - linking with the heavy rail network and the existing 3/3a tram line - pass Chadstone Shopping Centre and reach Monash University (Clayton Campus) and the Monash National Employment Cluster before continuing to Rowville via Waverley Park.
- 6 mins walk to Rowville Lakes shopping Centre
- 5-7 mins drive or 1 min walk to bus stop to catch a bus to Stud Park SC & Knox City SC
- Ferntree Gully Train Station - 11 mins drive
- Karoo Primary School (State Overall Score 91) - 3 mins drive
- Park Ridge Primary School (State Overall Score 89) - 3 mins drive
- Waverley Christian College (Primary State Overall Score 100 & Top 14% VIC High Schools) - 9 mins drive
- St Andrews Christian College (Primary State Overall Score 100 & Top 18% VIC High Schools) - 10 mins drive
- The Knox School (Primary State Overall Score 97 & Top 20% VIC High Schools) - 11 mins drive
- Rowville Secondary College - 4 mins drive
- Monash University Clayton - 14 mins drive
- Eildon Park (cricket, football, tennis) - 15 mins walk
- Kingston Links Golf Course - 8 mins drive
- Approx. 20mins drive to Chadstone SC (claims to be the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere) and Costco/Eastland (5th largest shopping centre in Victoria)
- Easy access to Monash and Eastlink Freeways
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided.
Second dwelling is artists impression only.
Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist