PLEASE CONTACT YIN YIN ON 0410052131 TO REGISTER FOR THE PRIVATE OR SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTION. IF NOBODY REGISTER, THE OPEN WILL BE CANCELLED.
You'd be singing Ed Sheeran's "Perfect" when you step foot into this brand new home. The location is unquestionable as it is one of Chadstone's most sought-after address and the build quality superb.
Immaculately designed with high quality finishing with a built up area of 28 SQ approximately sitting on a land size about 394sqm with a fuss-free landscaped garden with secured by a Bosch security system, CCTV and a intercom system.
A welcoming solid custom Blackwood front door with stainless steel vertical inlay bars opens to reveal an open plan leading through to a 4 spacious bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, double storey residence with airy 3 metre ceiling and plenty of natural light.
Blackwood flooring exudes the warmth and sophistication as soon as you enter the homely homely open plan inside-and-outside alfresco dining area, formal lounge, family area, and kitchen area bathed in natural light through windows. A contemporary porcelain stone kitchen including bench tops with Bosh appliances, semi-integrated dishwasher and porcelain splash backs.
Blackwood is also used on the staircase creating a strong, industrial but modern and classy look. Porcelain stone is used extensively in laundry and bathrooms; its high quality and durability a perfect fit for any family lifestyle.
- A ground floor bedroom ensuite with walk-in-robes for guests or older parents
- Upstairs master bedroom ensuite with walk-in-robes
- Family bathroom with a free-standing bath
- Daikin Ducted Inverter Reverse Air Conditioning for zoned heating/cooling
- LED downlights, double glazed windows and a Rinnai 26 continuous water heating system all contribute to lower your energy consumption, ducted vacuum, a gas point is installed at the alfresco area
- Double remote controlled garage door with internal access and roller door to the rear
- Integrated HDMI cabling and data points have been installed throughout the homes
- An automated garden and grass watering system does the work for you and each home is equipped with a 2000L rainwater tank
- VIC mix exposed aggregate concrete with sealer
- Minutes walk to the prestigious private school Salesian College and near Mount Waverley Heights Primary School
- Within 17 mins walk to catch a direct bus to Monash University, Chadstone, train station, Box Hill and Glen Waverley
- Take a relaxing 16 mins stroll to Melbourne's super regional shopping centre - Chadstone (claims to be the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere). It's just 1.3 km, and of course drive if you must
- Not to mention nearby all the other major retailers in the vicinity Oakleigh's Eaton Mall, Bunnings, JB HiFi, Officeworks, etc
- Within 1km to Oakleigh Recreation Centre, tennis club, golf course, parks, Scotchman's Creek Trail
- Close proximity to the Monash Freeway
It's hard to find any box that they won't tick. There's really very little left to do except, move right in. They're PERFECT!
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS.
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs Victoria: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist