This spectacular near new family home impresses immediately with a fuss-free landscaped garden secured by an auto entry gate and is bound to generate more “oohs” and “aahs” as you step into the foyer of this superbly designed home.
In the entrance hall, an open study is immediately on your right and a short walkway which leads to the double garage’s internal access is on the left – this passageway is flanked by a powder room and a cloak closet on opposite sides. Straight ahead, stepping past this welcoming entrance and the staircase leading upstairs, you’re greeted with an unrivalled living and entertaining sanctuary for casual and formal occasions. Here, you’ll marvel at the splendidly laid-out lounge, kitchen, dining, family and theatre. Adding an element of luxury and resort lifestyle living, an Asian inspired gazebo beckons in the back garden as you saunter through the sliding doors onto the covered alfresco area with an expansive deck that wraps around the house.
Back inside and moving on upstairs, you’re greeted by a spacious rumpus, an undercover outdoor terrace, three bedrooms all with ensuites and WIRs. The master bedroom is breathtaking with a lovely retreat, a large WIR/dressing area that leads to the gorgeous master ensuite with a private view of the terrace through the glass windows.
The list of impressive features is long and justice will not be achieved in a summary. This is a beautiful home with seemingly unlimited indoor and outdoor living spaces that caters to every need of a busy, buzzing household and is just simply outstanding.
Enviably located in the Glen Waverley Secondary College and Pinewood Primary School catchment area (STSA) and just minutes to Wesley College, Monash University, Glen Waverley Train Station, Pinewood Shopping Village, The Glen and Monash Aquatic & Recreation Centre, this ultimate home will tick all the boxes.
• Resort lifestyle living, featuring an Asian inspired gazebo
• Double height floor-to-ceiling north facing glass windows fills the house with natural sunlight
• Theatre that can be easily converted to a huge second master bedroom with ensuite
• A contemporary stone kitchen with huge bench top, state of the art appliances, glass splashback, walk-in pantry, additional storage room and plenty of cabinet storage
• Butler’s pantry
• A really expansive living and entertainment zone under a soaring atrium-style space incorporating the lounge, dining area and family area with gas log fire
• The open plan light-filled family, dining and kitchen, allows maximum versatility to entertain the big, boisterous (but always loveable) extended family or to cater for more intimate occasions
• Bus stops (various routes): 350m to 550m
• Pinewood Shopping Village: 1km or 13mins walk or direct bus
• Glen Waverley train station/ The Glen SC: 2.1km walk or 2.6km drive or direct bus
• Pinewood Primary School (VIC State Overall Score 100): 1km or 13mins walk
• Glen Waverley Secondary College (VIC State Overall Score 98): 2.8km or direct bus
• Wesley College (VIC State Overall Score 98): 2.8km or direct bus
• Monash University: 2.6km or direct bus
• Monash Aquatic & Recreation Centre: 600m or 7mins stroll or direct bus
• Chadstone SC: 7km or direct bus
An important message from LLC Real Estate.
Here at LLC Real Estate, we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. Due to Stage 4 restrictions, we are unable to arrange any onsite inspections for this property. We are working from home and available at any time to discuss this property in more detail. Please contact our agent today! Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist