Contact Agent for Address
This elegant, architect-designed development of 3 luxury, off-the-plan townhouse is in the heart of Carnegie. Each one with individual driveway. Each generous dwelling showcases open and practical floor plans, 4 bedrooms with 2.5-bathroom, 2 car space. Each townhouse has top of the range appliances, high quality fittings and premium finishes that exude modern luxury.
Unit 1: 4 bedrooms, 2.5-bathroom, 1 single garage plus 1 car space
Unit 2: 4 bedrooms, 2.5-bathroom, 1 single garage plus 1 car space
Unit 3: 4 bedrooms, 2.5-bathroom with double garage
• Carnegie Primary School just opposite the Project
• Monash University Caulfield Campus just 2km away
• Glen Huntly Primary School 1km away
• Glen Eira College 1.8km away
• Woolworths Supermarket 500m away walking distance
• Koornang Road with all cafes, restaurants and shops
• Route 67 Tram on the front of the street to CBD
• Carnegie Train Station 900m away with walking distance
• Glen Huntly Train Station 1.1km away with walking distance
• Melbourne CBM 13.5km away
• Timber floor living room
• Quality porcelain tiles and bathroom fit outs in bathroom
• Carpeted bedroom
• BOSCH appliances
• 6 Star energy rating.
• Water tank in Unit 1 and Unit 2, Solar hot water in Unit 3
• Stone benchtop in the kitchen and bathroom
• Timber decking in Backyard
• Daikin split system air conditioning
• Premium quality double glazed windows and sliding doors
• Custom made Robes and mirror sliding doors in bedroom
An important message from LLC Real Estate.
Here at LLC Real Estate, we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. In light of this, we ask that you take the following measures before attending any open for inspection: Do not attend if you have been unwell with cold and flu like symptoms, have been overseas in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19. We also ask that you practice social distancing and remain patient if you are asked to wait a short time before entering the property, refrain from touching surfaces within the property, practice good hand hygiene, and cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist