Rare opportunity to occupy this hottest spot in the heart of Glen Waverley with unlimited potential for the future.
• Generous regular allotment of 890 sqm (approx.)
• Future flexibility: Residential Growth Zone-Schedule 4 (RGZ4) for designs up to 4 levels (STCA)
• Unlimited potential for high density development opportunity: multiple unit/apartment building (STCA)
• Includes existing 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms building for renting or moving in
• Zoned for Glen Waverley Secondary College & Primary School (STSA)
• Next to The Glen Shopping Centre, Glen Waverley Secondary College and Wesley College
• Walking distance to Glen Waverley Train Station and Kingsway cafes, restaurants, grocery stores and Century Village Cinema
• Easy access to both M1 Freeway and Eastlink
With the rapid growth in Glen Waverley, hoard a property like this for unlimited potential.
An important message from LLC Real Estate.
Here at LLC Real Estate, we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. In light of this, we ask that you take the following measures before attending any open for inspection: Do not attend if you have been unwell with cold and flu like symptoms, have been overseas in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19. We also ask that you practice social distancing and remain patient if you are asked to wait a short time before entering the property, refrain from touching surfaces within the property, practice good hand hygiene, and cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist