* PLEASE CONTACT YIN YIN ON 0410052131 TO REGISTER FOR THE PRIVATE OR SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTION. INSPECTION IS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
* Photo ID is required for inspections.
Move in to the existing 4 bedroom home or build right away as it comes with plans and permits for two luxurious modern designed side-by-side townhouses, each boasting its own unique facade, own frontage, private driveway and no common area. This could be an excellent choice for families and investors alike to get into or commit further in a blue-chip location.
All the hard work to obtain endorsed plans and permit to build two side by side had been done! Architect designed for contemporary and multigenerational living, these 2 stunning brand new double storey side-by-side townhouses feature well-proportioned practical layouts with an open plan living/dining/kitchen spilling out to a timber decked area and a yard with desirable lifestyle of low maintenance.
Existing house features:
– Ground floor with 3 well-sized bedrooms with built-in-robes, family bathroom with inset bath tub, formal dining and lounge, kitchen with breakfast counter, dining and family area
– Upstairs spacious master bedroom with walk-in-robes, retreat and bathroom
Plans and permits for 2 luxurious modern designed side by side townhouses:
U1 – 5 bed, 3.5 bath, 2+1 car, BU 314.8 sqm
U2 – 5 bed, 3.5 bath, 1+1 car, BU 257 sqm
The Greythorn Shopping Centre which combines a pleasant village atmosphere with the vibrant energy of diverse shopping and services, is located less than 5 minutes walk away. Or, take a short drive to Westfield Doncaster Shopping Mall, very likely in less than 10 minutes as it is only about 3.5 kilometres away and you’ll find practically everything there. What about a quick drive/Uber to your corporate job in the city via the M3 (Eastern Freeway) or if you prefer, hop on the bus at the stop on Doncaster Road just 380 metres away. Walk the dog or take a leisurely stroll along the Koonung Creek Trail. Perhaps, ride along the bicycle trails. For families with school going children, one of Melbourne’s best public schools and sought-after Balwyn High School has an impressive reputation for academic excellence. Nothing is too far away.
– Bus stop: 375m
– Tram: 1.5 km
– Doncaster Park & Ride: 1.2 km / 15 mins walk
– Greythorn Shopping Centre: 400m walk
– Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre / Balwyn Shopping Centre: 3.5 km / 7 mins drive
– The Village Balwyn North / Belmore Road Shopping Precinct: 3 km / 5 mins drive
– Boroondara Park Primary (STSA – State Overall Score 96): 1.3 km
– Balwyn High School (Ranked 4th Public School in VIC 2019): 2.5 km / catch direct bus
– Melbourne University: 16km / catch direct bus
– Koonung Trail Doncaster: 650m
– Ivanhoe Public Golf Course: 6 km
– Easy access to M3 (Eastern Freeway)
An important message from LLC Real Estate.
Here at LLC Real Estate, we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. In light of this, we ask that you take the following measures before attending any open for inspection: Do not attend if you have been unwell with cold and flu like symptoms, have been overseas in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19. We also ask that you practice social distancing and remain patient if you are asked to wait a short time before entering the property, refrain from touching surfaces within the property, practice good hand hygiene, and cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist