This brand new 37 square home is a must see ‘semi-d’. Excellent location, build quality and will tick most if not all boxes for many. Have a look, and would love to show you around the place if you’re keen to take it further so please make an appointment to inspect.
Ready to move in, fully landscaped front and back yards. No common land, each with their own frontage and private driveways and no Owners Corporation fees.
Highlighted with Canadian Cedar shingles, the façade offers instant attraction opening onto a stunning lounge room with 3.5m high ceilings soaring above and Spotted Gum floorboards flowing underfoot.
Specified to the highest order, the kitchen incorporates Caesarstone benches, Miele appliances, Miele integrated dishwasher, retractable power points, butler’s pantry plus a deep island breakfast bench.
Flowing fluidly from here, the living and dining is bathed in northerly sunshine and detailed with square set ceilings, extending through stacker doors onto a paved entertaining zone with bench seating and courtyard featuring gated access out to Pinewood Reserve.
– Living room with 3.5m high ceiling
– North-facing light-filled family, kitchen and dining area
– 2nd master bedroom with behind bed WIR and double vanity ensuite
– Kitchen with Caesorstone benches, Miele appliances – dishwasher, integrated refrigerators, built-in ovens, dishwasher & 5-burner stove, Retractable power points and eep island breakfast bench
– Butler’s pantry
– Stacker doors out to the courtyard with bench seating and backyard with gate access out to Pinewood Reserve
– Spacious stone topped laundry, Powder room
– Garage with internal access plus driveway parking
– Skylight allows natural light to illuminate stairs and walkway
– Master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling window, vaulted ceiling, behind bed walk WIR and dual vanity ensuite
– 2 more generous sized bedrooms with wall-to-wall built-in-robes
– Luxurious family bathroom
– North facing retreat that opens up onto a spacious balcony with views to Pinewood Reserve
– Canadian Cedar Shingles facade
– Matte black tapware, cabinet and door handles throughout
– All bathrooms are with double vanity, mirrored storage cabinets and heating towel rails
– Spotted gum floorboards, carpet in the bedrooms, double glazing glass windows, retractable ducted vacuum
– Zoned ducted refrigerated cooling and heating
– Alarm, CCTV cameras, video intercom
– Pinewood Primary School (State Overall 100): 150m walk
– Huntingtower School (Ranked 4th in VIC 2019): 2km walk
– Mount Waverley Secondary College (Top 31 public schools in VIC 2019): 3.8km
– Monash University: 5km
– Pinewood Shopping Village (LionCity Asian Grocery, Coles, Tasman Butchers, Waverley Cinema, restaurants and cafes): 350m walk
– Bus stops: 600m-750m walk
– Mount Waverley train station: 3km
– Glen Waverley train station, The Glen & Kingsway Entertainment and Dining Precint: 4km
– Monash Aquatic & Recreation Centre: 2km walk
– Chadstone Shopping Centre: 7km
– 5 minutes drive to get onto the Monash Freeway
An important message from LLC Real Estate.
Here at LLC Real Estate, we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. Due to Stage 4 restrictions, we are unable to arrange any onsite inspections for this property. We are working from home and available at any time to discuss this property in more detail. Please contact our agent today! Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist