This property is not only spacious and comfortable but has plenty of potential. It provides the occupants with an immediate sense of privacy and security whilst allowing plenty of sunlight to streak into the expansive open living spaces, formal lounge and dining.
Step into the formal lounge and you’ll be pleased to find that it is bright, spacious and includes a dining area that was not in sight from the entrance hall. Your curiosity may be further piqued by the space beyond the dining area to the timber bar and spacious rumpus with full length of double height glass windows overlooking the oasis backyard.
Make your way through the expansive, light and airy kitchen, meals and family area and in all likeliness you’ll be most impressed with the main feature of this home as it evokes a comfortable and peaceful sense of belonging.
The oversized garage has an internal access and a rear roller door which provides entry into the huge backyard – a haven for pets, children and anyone who loves sports, gardening and DIY.
• huge rumpus with a timber bar
• open family, meal and contemporary kitchen with splashback tiles is equipped with double built-in wall gas ovens and stainless steel appliances, plenty of cabinet storage and an island with granite bench top facilitates the all important family congregation and daily catch-ups
• a generous sized guest bedroom with mirrored BIR and a bathroom with granite featured on the ground floor
• a very well sized master bedroom upstairs overlooking the oasis backyard, a large WIR, an impressive double vanity ensuite, spa bath and shower
• additional three generous bedrooms upstairs with mirrored BIR
• a family bathroom with shower and an inset bathtub; and a separate toilet
• full size tennis court, in ground pool
• gas ducted heating, refrigerator cooling, intercom
• CBD ~ 30 km
• Bus Stop (Route 901 Melbourne Airport) ~ 1.1 km
• Dandenong train station ~ 8 km / bus 901
• Glen Waverley train station ~ 13 km / bus
• Rowville Secondary College ~ 2.9 km / bus 901
• Rowville Primary School ~ 2.9 km / bus 901
• Karoo Primary (Primary State Overall Score 91) ~ 6.7 km
• Heany Park Primary ~ 2.9 km
• Waverley Christian College (Primary State Overall Score 100 & Top 14% VIC High Schools) ~ 10 km
• St Andrews Christian College (Primary State Overall Score 100 & Top 25% VIC High Schools) ~ 9 km / bus 901
• Swinburne University ~ 8.3 km / bus 901
• Monash University Clayton ~ 10km / bus 900 or 862
• Rowville Lakes Golf Course ~ 1.8 km
• Waverley Golf Club ~ 2.7 km
• Stud Park Shopping Centre ~ 3.3 km / bus 901
• Wellington Village Shopping Centre ~ 4.7 km
• Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre ~ 8 km / bus 850
• Westfield Knox – Shopping, dining, entertainment and transportation hub ~ 9.3 km / bus 901
• Eastlink – Wellington Rd Interchange ~ 4 km
• Monash Freeway – Stud Rd Interchange ~ 3.6 km
An important message from LLC Real Estate.
Here at LLC Real Estate, we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. Due to Stage 4 restrictions, we are unable to arrange any onsite inspections for this property. We are working from home and available at any time to discuss this property in more detail. Please contact our agent today! Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document. Refer to Consumer Affairs Victoria.