PLEASE CONTACT YIN YIN ON 0410052131 TO MAKE APPOINTMENT FOR A PRIVATE INSPECTION.
Presented in excellent condition, this less than 5 years old property with a neat contemporary design appointed for a high level of comfort, assures comfortable family living instilled with a pure sense of peace and privacy. High ceilings 2.7 metre and tall windows enhance light and air flow throughout the house.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining area flows out onto a timber deck – perfect for a relaxing family gathering or entertaining a group of friends.
– Two master ensuite with walk-in-robe or built-in-robe, each on ground floor and upstairs
– Additional two generous size bedrooms with built-in-robes
– Kitchen with glass splashback, stainless steel European gas cook top, oven, dishwasher, rangehood and stone bench top
– Plenty of custom made cupboards internally and a shed in the courtyard for storage
– Family bathroom with inset bathtub, shower and toilet
– Powder room
– Braemer split air conditioner for cooling and heating in all rooms and living, LED downlights, wall mounted light on stairs
– Oversized single remote controlled garage door with internal access. It also contains custom made cupboards for storage. Park another car on the property’s driveway.
– Bus stop – 200m-350m walk – Route 767 Box Hill, 623 Glen Waverley/St Kilda, 624 Kew/Caufield/Oakleigh
– Jordanville train station – 1.5km walk / public bus
– St Mary Magdalen’s School – 30m walk
– Mount Waverley Heights Primary School (STSA – State Overall Rating 97) – 2km / public bus
– Ashwood High School – 2.3km / public bus
– Salesian College – Boys Secondary School – 500m walk
– Monash University Clayton – 5.6km / public bus
– Monash University Caufield – 6km / public bus
– Chadstone Shopping Centre – 3km / public bus
– Easy access to Monash Freeway
An important message from LLC Real Estate.
Here at LLC Real Estate, we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. Due to Stage 4 restrictions, we are unable to arrange any onsite inspections for this property. We are working from home and available at any time to discuss this property in more detail. Please contact our agent today! Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document. Refer to Consumer Affairs Victoria.