This 2nd floor TWO bedrooms Solstice apartment with study nook and beautiful curved balcony is the perfect opportunity to secure a position in one of Melbourne’s most sort after Eastern suburbs. Comprising of an open plan style of living this apartment features
– reverse cycling air conditioning,
– Open kitchen with stone bench top,
– stainless steel Smeg appliances, gas cooktop, wok burner and range hood,
– oven and dishwasher with designer finishings.
– The bathroom consists of floor-to-ceiling tiles with an semi-frameless glass shower creating an uncluttered setting,
– generous proportioned cabinets behind mirror doors together with stylish fixtures and fittings.
– Secure basement parking for one car including a storage cage,
– separate bike storage,
– excellent security with experienced and reliable on-site managers,
– secured with CCTV. NBN connection and Foxtel connection to the building.
– a fully equipped gymnasium, ground floor Café and garden lounge to rest and relax.
– award-winning Fender Katsalidis Architects
Solstice is situated in a perfect location, short walking distance to all shopping facilities, supermarkets, restaurants, theatres, and schools situated in the Camberwell Zone. Along with two hectares of parklands right on your doorstep with excellent public transport and only 15 minutes to the CBD. Enjoy what this prime location offers, the lifestyle will not disappoint you.
Contact Shelly Zhang at 0431 634 526 if you need more information.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist