This home is in a prized location and presented in excellent condition. Move straight into the existing 3 bedroom residence with newly renovated kitchen and bathroom, extend, or build your “dream home” on this irresistible abode on 694sqm (approx).
Featuring an expansive living space and a generous sized lounge/sunroom with floor-to-ceiling glass windows that fills the house with natural light. You’ll love the uninterrupted Scotchmans Creek views from the sunroom and enjoy the large backyard with all the proportions and position for the perfect family fit. This home provides assuring comfortable family living instilled with a pure sense of peace and privacy.
Additional features: solar system for the house, keyless digital deadbolt lock, a new fully-integrated dishwasher, reverse cycle air conditioner and gas heater.
Close to popular schools including Ashwood High School, Mount Waverley Heights Primary, Salesian College, Monash Uni, Deakin Uni, shops, public transport, parks, golf courses and easy access to the Monash Freeway.
• Bus stop: 350m
• Jordanville train station: 2.4 km / catch a direct bus
• Mount Waverley train station: 3.6 km / catch a direct bus
• Mount Waverley Heights Primary (State Overall Score 96): 400m
• Christ Our Holy Redeemer School (State Overall Score 96): 850m
• Salesian College (State Overall Score 91): 1.5 km
– Mount Waverley Primary (Stare Overall Score 98): 2.4 km
• Ashwood High School (State Overall Score 86): 3.5 km
– Mount Waverley Secondary College (Stare Overall Score 94): 5 km
• Monash University Clayton: 4 km / catch a direct bus
• Deakin University Burwood: 5.4 km / catch a direct bus
• Monash University Caufield: 7 km / catch public transport
• Scotchman Creek Trail: 500m
• Huntingdale Wetlands: 700m
• Oakleigh Sports and Recreation Centre: 1.3 km
• Monash Aquatic & Recreation Centre: 6 km / catch a direct bus
• Oakleigh Golf Course: 1.4 km
• Riversdale Golf Club: 3 km / catch a direct bus
Shopping, Dining & Entertainment:
• Chadstone Shopping Centre: 2.9 km / catch a direct bus
• Mount Waverley Village: 3 km / catch a direct bus
• Oakleigh Central Shopping Centre: 3 km / catch a direct bus
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist