Burwood is a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 14 km east of Melbourne’s Central Business District.
This highly sought after property of approximately 7 years old is on the market for the first time. It is currently leased out at $780/week until 10 February 2021.
Nestled comfortably within a highly-desirable precinct close to Deakin University, Presbyterian Ladies College and situated in the Mount Waverley Secondary College zone, this elegant residence has been designed to accommodate a contemporary family lifestyle.
At its heart is a stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a stone island bench looking out across the open-plan living/dining. Upstairs, there is a large peaceful balcony deck overlooking city views, accessible via the master bedroom or the central retreat area.
– Tram stop 270m, bus stop 200m-650m
– Box Hill train station, shopping centre and dining precinct – catch a direct bus 732/735/767 or 10mins drive
– Deakin University Burwood – 11mins walk / 1km
– Monash University Clayton – catch a direct bus 733 / 8.5km drive
– Mount Waverley Secondary College (Top 18% VIC Public High Schools 2018) – catch a direct bus 733 / 2.3km
– Essex Heights Primary School (State Overall Rating 94) – catch a direct bus 767 / 3.7km drive
– Presbyterian Ladies’ College (Top 1% VIC High Schools 2018) – catch a tram or walk 20 mins
– Burwood One 24 hour shopping centre – catch a tram or bus 732
– Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre – bus 735
– 15 mins walk to the up coming Burwood Brickworks – A world leading retail space with Australia’s first rooftop urban farm. Anticipated to be the most sustainable shopping centre in the world, the retail precinct at Burwood Brickworks will offer supermarket, 1,400 sqm Dan Murphy’s store, 6 screen cinema and over 40 specialty shops.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED FOR ALL OPEN INSPECTOINS
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist