Occupying one of the most connected yet peaceful positions the area has to offer, this traditional weatherboard residence on a large suburban block backs onto the picturesque Gardiner’s Creek Reserve and right on the doorstep of Deakin University’s Burwood Campus.
The home features high ceilings, an open living, dining and kitchen area with stainless steel appliances, bedrooms with robes and an updated central bathroom.
There’s a huge amount of backyard space to enjoy, while outdoor seating areas, under house storage, a garden shed and evaporative cooling are added bonuses. Within walking distance to Mount Scorpus Memorial College, Burwood Highway trams and the Burwood One Shopping Centre, with easy access to Station Street, Canterbury and High Street roads.
– Traditional weatherboard residence backing onto the picturesque Gardiner’s Creek Reserve
– Spacious floorplan with a bright living area, semi-formal dining and kitchen area
– Kitchen with built-in stainless steel gas cooking, range hood and wall-mounted oven, plenty of storage and a large breakfast bar
– 4 good-sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Modern central bathroom with shower over bath and quality tiling
– Separate laundry with additional toilet
– Huge backyard with fire pit, seating areas, under house storage access and a garden shed
– Evaporative cooling, modern window furnishings and an incredible location, this is perfect for students looking to rent for the long-term.