PLEASE CONTACT YIN YIN ON 0410052131 TO REGISTER FOR A PRIVATE OPEN FOR INSPECTION. INSPECTION IS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Nestled near the top end of a short court, this quaint home surprises. As you skip up the two little steps onto the porch and go through the main double door, you’ll find yourself in a well-organised entrance hall with a built-in-robe and two paths – one leading to the lounge which you can catch a glimpse of through the wide internal double door and the other up a short flight of stairs (which first time visitors would probably guess that it leads to the sleeping quarters).
Step into the lounge and you’ll be pleased to find that it is bright, spacious and includes a dining area that was not in sight from the entrance hall. Your curiosity may be further piqued by the space beyond the dining area and another set of double door. Saunter through and in all likeliness, you’ll be most impressed with the main feature of this home as it evokes a comfortable, peaceful aura when you make your way through the light and airy vaulted ceiling space that houses the expansive kitchen and central dining-meals area.
This feeling continues as you stroll through a wide entry into the family room with cathedral ceiling and a rustic fireplace. Slide open the glass doors and you’re immediately outside the timber-decked covered pergola.
This home has a double garage equipped with two single garage doors and is with internal access into the entrance hall. Two bedrooms (both with built-in-robes), a study, a bathroom with shower, a separate toilet and a good sized laundry completes the very well connected sections on the main level. Upstairs is the master bedroom with a large walk-in-robe, balcony and a double vanity bathroom with spa. A fourth bedroom with built-in-robe is on this level or use it as a private retreat as have the current owners.
• high cathedral ceiling, formal lounge and dining, lavish large family with homely fire place, meal area, study/5th bedroom and covered pergola
• spacious master bedroom with a large walk-in-robe, balcony and a double vanity bathroom with spa
• a family bathroom with shower and an inset bathtub; and a separate toilet
• solar system for the house, gas ducted heating, air conditioning, central vacuum, security alarm
• CBD ~ 30 km
• Rowville Lakes Golf Course ~ 1.6 km
• Waverley Golf Club ~ 2.9 km
• Stud Park Shopping Centre ~ 3.6 km / bus 901
• Wellington Village Shopping Centre ~ 5 km / bus 901
• Westfield Knox – Shopping, dining, entertainment and transportation hub ~ 9.5 km / bus 901
• Waverley Gardens Shopping Centre ~ 8.4 km
• Bus Stop (Route 901 Melbourne Airport) ~ 1.5km
• Eastlink – Wellington Rd Interchange ~ 4 km
• Monash Freeway – Stud Rd Interchange ~ 3.6 km
• Dandenong train station ~ 8.2 km
• Rowville Secondary College ~ 3.2 km
• Rowville Primary School ~ 3.9 km
• Karoo Primary (Primary State Overall Score 91) ~ 7 km
• Heany Park Primary ~ 3.2 km
• Caulfield Grammar School Wheelers Hill ~ 10 km
• Waverley Christian College (Primary State Overall Score 100 & Top 14% VIC High Schools) ~ 9.7 km
• St Andrews Christian College (Primary State Overall Score 100 & Top 25% VIC High Schools) ~ 9.2 km
• Swinburne University ~ 8.7 km or catch a direct bus 901
• Monash University Clayton ~ 11km or a direct bus 900 or 862
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
An important message from LLC Real Estate.
Here at LLC Real Estate, we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. In light of this, we ask that you take the following measures before attending any open for inspection: Do not attend if you have been unwell with cold and flu like symptoms, have been overseas in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19. We also ask that you practice social distancing and remain patient if you are asked to wait a short time before entering the property, refrain from touching surfaces within the property, practice good hand hygiene, and cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duedilig…