Please contact Yin Yin 0410052131
1) TO REGISTER TO ATTEND THE AUCTION ONSITE. Entry to the Auction Site is limited to those interested in bidding for this property. No more than 10 persons are permitted on the property at any one time.
2) TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE 24 HOUR PRIOR FOR THE PRIVATE OR SCHEDULED OPEN FOR INSPECTION.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Lakewood Estate Knoxfield, this beautiful double storey brick home stands proud on a slightly elevated site. Lovingly maintained by the golden couple who have enjoyed many wonderful years here with their children and now, with their grandchildren, is a home that is ready to welcome a new brood. In a time when most backyards are shrinking, you’d treasure the great sized block of approx 728sqm where everyone can still enjoy a range of healthy outdoor activities.
Boasting ample living zones on the ground floor, the home starts with a wide entry that opens into a hallway, leading to the large combined kitchen and dining area. Flanking the hallway is a study/5th bedroom on one side and on the other, the expansive living area with tall glass windows, creating a vibrant, light-filled space which brings the outside in. The kitchen has a breakfast bar and is equipped with classic timber cabinets providing an abundance of storage space. The adjacent dining area flows seamlessly out onto the covered timber decked alfresco via sliding glass doors, and the warm rumpus / family room with a fireplace is right off the dining area to the back and flows onto the same timber deck, essentially interconnecting the functional areas making it perfect for the gathering of family and friends.
The sleeping quarters is upstairs, with the master bedroom, ensuite and walk-in-robe tucked into the back section. A balcony is accessible from this master bedroom, providing a private getaway nook where one can simply relax or read a book. Three more large bedrooms all with built-in-robes plus a family bathroom with spa, double vanity, shower and separate toilet fulfils the need of most families.
Out at the front, a double garage with internal access keeps everyone safe and dry. There is also ample space right outside the garage to park a third car if required. This home deserves to be crowned as another family’s pride.
Additional features include:
• updated kitchen and bathrooms
• filtered drinking water
• a BBQ connected to main gas supply
• intercom system, 8 solar panels, gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ducted vacuum, rain water tank with electric water pump
• Bus stop: 600m stroll to catch a direct bus to Westfield Knox, Glen Waverley/Box Hill train station
• Westfield Knox shopping, dining, entertainment & transportation hub: 1.5km walk / direct bus
• Glen Waverley train station, The Glen Shopping Centre or Kingsway Dining & Entertainment Precinct: 9.2km / direct bus
• Costco Ringwood, Eastland Shopping Centre or Ringwood train station: 9.7km / public buses
• Knox Park Primary School: 1.1km walk
• The Knox School (Primary State Overall Score 98): 4.2km / direct bus
• Waverley Christian College (Primary State Overall Score 100 & Ranked 61st in VIC High Schools): 4.2km / direct bus
• St Andrews Christian College (Primary State Overall Score 100): 1.7km / direct bus
• Fairhills High School: 1.4km walk / direct bus
• Swinburne University: 2.9km / direct bus
• Monash University: 14km / direct bus 737
• Easy access to Eastlink and Burwood Highway
An important message from LLC Real Estate.
Here at LLC Real Estate, we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. In light of this, we ask that you take the following measures before attending any open for inspection: Do not attend if you have been unwell with cold and flu like symptoms, have been overseas in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19. We also ask that you practice social distancing and remain patient if you are asked to wait a short time before entering the property, refrain from touching surfaces within the property, practice good hand hygiene, and cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligenc…