Ashburton – one of Melbourne’s major growth locations approximately 12 km southeast of CBD (distance is measured in a straight line) and borders some of Melbourne’s wealthier suburbs in Glen Iris, Malvern East, Camberwell and Chadstone is serviced by excellent public transport and road network.
This property suits the astute buyer who appreciates and understands the possibilities and value of the General Residential Zone 5 (GRZ5) planning scheme. With GRZ5 offering paramount opportunities to build a multi-residential destiny (STCA), the possibilities are almost endless.
Move in to the existing 3 bedroom home or build right away as it comes with plans and permits for three luxurious modern townhouses. All the hard work to obtain endorsed plans and permit to build has been done! Architect-designed for contemporary and multigenerational living, these townhouses feature well-proportioned practical layouts with low maintenance fulfilling a desirable lifestyle. This could be an excellent opportunity for families and investors alike to get into or commit further in a blue-chip location.
Situated just a short stroll to High Street or Warrigal shops and cafes, public transportations , Ashburton Pool, Markham Reserve, Gardiners Creek Trail, schools (childcare, kinder, primary and high school), medical centre, library and within close proximity to an extensive list of Melbourne’s finest schools, universities and shopping centres.
Existing single storey house features:
– 3 well-sized bedrooms with built-in-robes, family bathroom with separate toilet, dining, living, kitchen
Plans and permit for 3 luxurious modern designed townhouses:
U1 – 4 bed, 3.5 bath, double garage, WIP, 2 living, retreat upstairs, balcony, BU 252.5sqm (27.2SQ)
U2 – 4 bed, 3.5 bath, double garage, WIP, BU 209.75sqm (22.6SQ)
U3 – 4 bed, 3.5 bath, double garage, WIP, 2 living, BU 268.75 sqm (28.9SQ)
– Bus stops: 50m-450m
– Ashburton / Alamein train station (Alamein Line) : 700m-1.2 km / direct bus
– Homesglen / Glen Iris train station (Glen Waverley Line): 1.5-3.4 km
– Toorak Road tram line: 1.8 km
– Ashburton Primary (VIC State Overall Score 97): 600m
– St Michael’s Parish School (VIC State Overall Score 94): 550m
– Ashwood High School (VIC State Overall Score 86): 1.6 km / direct bus
– Presbyterian Ladies’ College (VIC State Overall Score 100): 3 km / direct bus
– Korowa Anglican Girls’ School (VIC State Overall Score 99): 3.8 km / direct bus
– Papilio Early Learning Ashburton (long day care and kindergarten): 400m
– Glen Iris Childcare & Kindergarten: 1 km
– Deakin University Burwood: 3.5 km
– Monash University Caulfield/Clayton Campus: 6-9 km
Shopping, Dining & Entertainment:
– Woolworths Ashwood / Warrigal local shops: 500m / direct bus
– Ashwood Village: 700m / direct bus
– Chadstone Shopping Centre: 3 km / direct bus
– Camberwell/Box Hill/Glen Waverley: 5-7 km
– Ashwood / Holmesglen Medical Group: 750m – 1.5 km / direct bus
– Ashburton Park: 150m
– Ashburton Pool & Recreation Centre / Warner Reserve: 500m
– Gardiners Creek Trail / Markham Reserve Playground: 850m-900m
– Ashburton Library: 1 km / direct bus
– Riversdale Golf Club / Malvern Valley Public Golf Course: 2.7 km
– Easy access to Monash Freeway M1
An important message from LLC Real Estate.
Here at LLC Real Estate, we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. Due to Stage 4 restrictions, we are unable to arrange any onsite inspections for this property. We are working from home and available at any time to discuss this property in more detail. Please contact our agent today! Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document. Refer to Consumer Affairs Victoria.