* PLEASE CONTACT YIN YIN ON 0410052131 TO INSPECT ONLINE.
Close to highly sought after Kew High School, Burke Rd for shops, cafes and public transport, easy access to the Eastern Freeway, gorgeous parklands/trails and golf courses. This Federation styled townhouse presents a rare opportunity to acquire in a convenient location on a tree lined cul de sac. Located at the rear of a complex, this two-storey home offers privacy, security and a pleasant ambience with a wonderful outlook over acres of adjoining parkland. Gardens on 2 sides provide a safe space for children to play, a family gathering during the warmer months or just to relax. Intelligently designed, its refined interiors reveal an inviting living area with an arch opening to the adjoining dining room and open-plan kitchen that leads to an elevated timber deck and the garden. A laundry room, powder room and a study/fourth bedroom completes the ground floor. Upstairs, all bedrooms include BIRs, the master bedroom features an ensuite with a corner spa whilst the other two generous size bedrooms share the main bathroom and a separate powder room.
• Open living, dining and contemporary kitchen with splashback tiles is equipped with built-in wall gas oven, plenty of cabinet storage and a breakfast granite bench top
• Timber deck overlooking the parkland
• Guest bedroom and a toilet downstairs
• A well sized master bedroom upstairs, with his and her built-in-robe, ensuite and a spa bath
• Additional 2 generous size bedrooms with built-in-robe
• Family bathroom with a separate powder room
• Timber flooring, ducted heating, reverse cycle air conditioner, ducted vacuum
• Bus stops: 400m & 550m on Burke Rd
• Tram stops: 1.1km at Burke Rd / Doncaster Rd intersection
• Ivanhoe Train Station: 4 km / catch direct bus 548
• Burke Rd / Doncaster Rd Shops: 1.1 km
• Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre: 6.6 km
• Balwyn Shopping Centre / Whitehorse Rd: 5.0 km
• North Balwyn Shopping Centre / Doncaster Rd: 1.4 km
• Camberwell Shopping Precinct: 5.1 km
• The Village Balwyn North / Belmore Road Shopping Precinct: 3.7 km
• Belle Vue Primary : 2.5 km
• Kew High School (VIC State Overall Score 91): 1.3 km / catch direct bus 548
• Melbourne University: 10.6 km / catch direct bus 200 from Kilby St bus stop (940m)
• La Trobe University: 11 km / catch direct bus 548
• Koonung or Main Yarra Trail entry point: 150m
• Hays Paddock: 550m
• Freeway Golf Course/Ivanhoe Public Golf Course: 1.6km – 2.3km
• Easy access to M3 (Eastern Freeway)
An important message from LLC Real Estate.
Here at LLC Real Estate, we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. Due to Stage 4 restrictions, we are unable to arrange any onsite inspections for this property. We are working from home and available at any time to discuss this property in more detail. Please contact our agent today! Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist