Located in a boutique two-storey complex of 12 along a convenient service road right opposite the Stud Park Shopping Centre, this two-level unit features a welcoming light-filled open plan living-dining-kitchen just a few steps into the apartment’s door.
Immediately adjoining the living area that is brightly lit with a skylight, a set of sliding glass doors separates this section from the external alfresco blurring the indoor-outdoor lines and providing an extended space for relaxing or catching up with family and friends. A generous well-sized powder room with laundry facilities and under stair storage completes this functional living level.
Upstairs, 2 carpeted well-sized bedrooms with BIRs and ceiling fans let you retire peacefully at the end of the day. A common bathroom with stone vanity, inset bathtub and toilet on this level fulfils your everyday needs. Set towards the rear half of the complex, this apartment enjoys the advantage of a serene ambience which makes it all the more appealing.
– Open plan dining and living which flows out to the covered alfresco
– Plenty of natural light through two skylights in the living
– Modern kitchen with stone bench top and Bosch appliances: built-in oven, dishwasher, electric cooktop and rangehood
– Lennox split system heating / cooling, intercom security entrance
– A secure car park (not a car stacker) and two storage cages
– Bicycle storage, 3 visitor car parks and plenty on the service road right infront of the building
– Bus stops: 2-3 mins walk
– Ferntree Gully train station: 9 km
– Glen Waverley train station or Kingsway Shopping & Entertainments: 11 km / 3 mins walk to catch a direct bus 754
– Stud Park Shopping Centre: 385m walk
– Knox City shopping, dining, entertainment & transportation hub: 6 km / 2 mins walk to catch a direct bus 901 (Melbourne Airport route)
– Melbourne CBD: 36 km / 50 mins via Monash Freeway
– Rowville Primary and Secondary School: 800m or 10 mins walk
– Monash Uni Clayton: 9.4 km / 3 mins walk to catch a direct bus 900 (Caufield route)
– Easy access to Eastlink, Monash Freeway and Burwood Highway
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist