Located approximately 17 kilometres south-east of Melbourne’s CBD.
Presented in excellent condition, this double storey townhouse with a neat contemporary design is appointed for a high level of comfort. Located at the rear within a block of units – assuring comfortable family living instilled with a pure sense of peace and privacy.
Relax in a generous sized living room with tall windows provides a plethora of natural light. It has an open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, double sink, integrated cooktop and oven. The kitchen overlooks the adjacent meals area that connects with the private courtyard.
Conveniently located within easy reach of Clayton and Huntingdale train stations, Monash University Clayton Campus, Monash Medical Centre, well-regarded schools, elite golf courses and the Monash Freeway.
• Ground floor spacious master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Upstairs are two well-sized bedrooms with spacious built-in-robes
• Family bathroom with inset bath tub and a separate toilet
• Wall mounted split-system heating and cooling unit
• Separate laundry room
• Bus stops: 600m – 1km
– Clayton / Huntingdale train station: 1.3km – 1.5km walk / catch a direct bus
• Huntingdale Primary School (State Overall Score 97) – 2 km / catch a direct bus
– South Oakleigh College ( Ranked 37th in VIC Public Schools 2019) – 4 km / catch a direct bus
• John Monash Science School (Ranked 7th in VIC Public Schools 2019) – 2 km / catch a direct bus
• Monash University – 2 km / catch a direct bus
• Monash Medical Centre – 1.3 km walk
• Huntingdale Golf Club – 2.4 km / catch a direct bus
• Clayton shopping strip with cafes, restaurants, supermarkets and Asian grocery shops: 1.6km / catch a direct bus
• Oakleigh Train Station / Central Shopping Centre – 4 km / catch a direct bus
• Chadstone Shopping Centre (claims to be the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere) – 5 km / catch a direct bus
• Costco Moorabbin – 8 km
• Easy access to Monash Freeway
An important message from LLC Real Estate.
Here at LLC Real Estate, we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely. Due to Stage 4 restrictions, we are unable to arrange any onsite inspections for this property. We are working from home and available at any time to discuss this property in more detail. Please contact our agent today! Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist