Please contact Yin Yin 0410052131 to arrange an appointment prior to arriving.
Imagine opening your front door everyday to a spacious and tranquil open ‘green’ space, with no vehicles in sight zooming across in front of you. Yes, yes, yes!
Nestled at the intersection of 2 courts, this delightful home is set in a wonderful location with a front yard that extends out into the public green space. With only a footpath connecting the two courts and no immediate traffic to be concerned with, life would just be much less stressful. Two driveways from either end of the courts provide easy access to the home and ample off-street parking, in addition to the remote-controlled double lockup garage. Within the compounds of the home itself, generous garden space surrounds the house and is currently mulched throughout for easy maintenance but could easily be the ideal blank canvass for you to fulfill your own ideas.
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom single storey home with an open plan living-kitchen-dining area provides many families with the privacy, joy and comfort for many years. Take a look now and inspect to see how this surprising gem could just be all that you’ve been looking for.
– A large master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
– Additional two spacious bedrooms with built-in-robes
– The expansive living area with tall glass windows, creating a vibrant, light-filled space which brings the outside in
– The contemporary kitchen with stone benchtop and tiles splashback is equipped with stainless steel appliances (gas cooktop, rangehood, oven, dishwasher) and an island with breakfast bar facilitates the all important family congregation and daily catch-ups. Plenty of cabinets providing an abundance of storage space
– A family bathroom with shower and an inset bathtub; and a separate toilet
– Front windows with wood plantation shutters – Good looks, control the fresh air and light flow inside yet maintain your privacy, durable, virtually maintenance-free, excellent insulators as well as perfect for deflecting sunlight, child safety (do not have dangling cords or strings)
– Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
– Additional two car space on the property’s two driveways
– Bus stop: 1 km
– Narre Warren train station: 2.2 km or catch a direct bus
– Berwick train station: 3.2 km or catch a direct bus
– Berwick Lodge Primary (VIC State rating 82): 1.1 km
– Nossal High (Selective School – Ranked 3rd in Victoria public schools): 3.7 km or catch public transport
– Kambrya College (VIC State rating 86): 5 km or catch public transport
– Narre Warren local shops and cafes: 2.2 km walk or catch a direct bus
– Westfield Fountain Gate: 2.8 km or catch a direct bus
– Monash Health – Casey Hospital: 3.8 km or catch public transport
– Wilson Botanic Park: 2.3 km or catch a direct bus
– Sweeney Reserve: 6.9 km or catch a direct bus
– Cranbourne Golf Club: 11.5 km
– Chelsea Beach: 24 km
– M1 Freeway, Princes Highway entry – 4 mins to drive
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist