This traditional weatherboard residence on a large suburban block backs onto the picturesque Gardiner’s Creek Reserve and right on the doorstep of Deakin University’s Burwood Campus.
There’s a huge amount of backyard space to enjoy, while outdoor seating areas, under house storage, a garden shed and evaporative cooling are added bonuses. Within walking distance to Mount Scorpus Memorial College, Burwood Highway trams and the Burwood One Shopping Centre, with easy access to Station Street, Canterbury and High Street roads, this is an exciting prospect of current and future potential.
– Traditional weatherboard residence backing onto the picturesque Gardiner’s Creek Reserve
– Spacious floorplan with a bright living area, semi-formal dining and kitchen area
– Kitchen with built-in stainless steel gas cooking, range hood and wall-mounted oven, plenty of storage and a large breakfast bar
– 4 good-sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Modern central bathroom with shower over bath and quality tiling
– Separate laundry with additional toilet
– Huge backyard with fire pit, seating areas, under house storage access and a garden shed
– Evaporative cooling, modern window furnishings and an incredible location
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstate-ments in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document.