This delightful single storey home with a spacious master bedroom with built-in-robe and an ensuite together with 4 bright and well-sized bedrooms. Enjoy backyard with uninterrupted mountain views has impressive street presence with manicured front gardens and is positioned along a quiet drive.
– An open kitchen plus a breakfast counter and rumpus/casual meals space that opens to the entertaining deck overlooking the garden
– A lavish family area with 3 metre high ceiling and a skylight making it perfect for comfortable living and entertaining.
– As brilliant an entertainer outside as inside, it boasts meticulously landscaped garden and a generous backyard deck where you can watch the children play or enjoy a glass of vino all by yourself or with friends and family. Relish the fruits planted with many years of love in the garden.
– A practical family bathroom with separate areas for a vanity, a toilet and an inset bathtub with shower
– Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling system, a remote controlled double garage with access to the garden
*Unfurnished house for rental. Optional – 6 seaters dining set, 2 seaters sofa, a small TV cabinet and 2 desks are provided.
– Bus stops – 5-12 mins stroll to catch different bus routes
– Ferntree Gully train station – 9 mins drive / catch a direct bus
– Melbourne CBD approx 30 km
– Karoo Primary School zone (Primary State Overall Score 91) – 8 mins walk
– Rowville Secondary College – 6 mins drive
– Waverley Christian College (Primary State Overall Score 100 & Top 14% VIC High Schools) – 9 mins drive
– St Andrews Christian College (Primary State Overall Score 100 & Top 25% VIC High Schools) – 9 mins drive
– Rowville Lakes shopping hubs – 2 mins drive / 15 mins walk / catch a direct bus
– Wellington Village / Stud Park Shopping Centre – 6 mins drive / catch a direct bus
– Westfield Knox shopping, dining, entertainment & transportation hub – 11 mins drive / direct bus 682
– Swinburne University – 9 mins drive / catch a direct bus
– Monash University Clayton – 15 mins drive / catch two buses
– Melbourne Airport – catch two buses
– Close to Waterford Valley Golf Club and parklands
– Easy access to Monash Freeway, Eastlink and Burwood Highway