This spectacular 10 years young family home with built-up area of 37.5SQ impresses immediately with a fuss-free landscaped garden secured by an entry gate.
Potential buyers will find such a build a rarity these days. Enhanced by its location, this immaculately presented corner lot home has its northern and western sides unobstructed by adjacent builds thus allowing plenty of light to fill the home and enabling the beautifully landscaped garden to thrive. With brick veneer right up to the second level, this two storey home is comparatively cooler during the summer and warmer in the colder months.
Boasting five bedrooms, two with its own ensuite, this home is perfect for growing or established and multi-generational families. The guest room with BIR and ensuite on the ground floor is well-placed for frequently visiting in-laws, elderly parents or international friends and relatives visiting for a few days.
Hinting at what lays beyond, the home’s glamorous entry foyer glistens with porcelain tiles running past the formal lounge before arriving at the sumptuous kitchen, meals and family room that plays host to everyday living. The kitchen itself is a haven for the master chef with its wide island bench, waterfall stone benches and state-of-the-art appliances, stretching seamlessly through to the adjoining walk-in-pantry.
A remote controlled double garage with internal access forms the most likely secure daily passageway in and out of the home through the hub of the home – a large open family-dining-kitchen area that is connected seamlessly to a spacious alfresco running the length of the eastern side. This relaxing outdoor space is followed through with artificial turf right up to the boundary thus enabling anyone, young and old, to simply enjoy walking barefooted from right inside the house and out onto the garden, not forgetting the minimal effort required for maintenance. A spacious formal living room provides even more area for the congregation of family and friends at special functions and the festive seasons.
Upstairs, a large central retreat can be configured according to the family’s lifestyle and needs. The expansive master bedroom with his and her walk-in-robe is accompanied by an impressive and extremely spacious double vanity ensuite with inset bathtub, shower and toilet. Additional three more large bedrooms with BIR and a family bathroom with an inset bathtub, vanity, shower and a separate toilet.
Indulgent extras include a powder room, laundry, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, high ceiling and ample storage.
The list of impressive features is long and justice will not be achieved in a summary. This is a beautifully designed home with seemingly unlimited indoor and outdoor living spaces that caters to every need of a busy, buzzing household and is just simply outstanding.
• Bus stop: 450m
• Tram stop: 400m
• Syndal train station: 2.8km / direct bus
• Mount Waverley train station: 4km
• Glen Waverley train station: 3.7km / direct bus
• Box Hill train station: 6.3km / direct bus
• Burwood East Primary School (VIC State Overall Score 98): 800m / 11min walk
• Forest Hill College: 2.6km
• Mount Waverley Secondary College (VIC State Overall Score 96): 3km
• Wesley College (VIC State Overall Score 97): 3km / direct bus
• Huntingtower School (VIC State Overall Score 99): 3.5km
• Deakin University: 3.5km / direct tram or bus
• Monash University: 8km / direct bus
Shopping, Dining & Entertainment:
• Burwood One (24-hour Coles & Kmart): 500m walk
• Burwood Brickworks: 2.1km
• The Glen: 3.7km / direct bus
• Box Hill Central: 6.3km / direct bus
• Chadstone Shopping Centre: 9.2km
• Wesfield Doncaster East: 10km
• Costco Ringwood/Eastland Shopping Centre: 11km
• Highbury Park: 700 walk
• Tally Ho Reserve: 1.1km walk
• Bill Sewart Athletics Track/East Burwood Reserve: 1.6km walk / direct bus
• Monash Aquatic & Recreation Centre: 4.9km / direct bus
Call Yin Yin at 0410052131 for more information and to arrange for a private inspection if you think that this could well be the end of your search.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist