Whether you’re setting foot to your first home, downsizing in style or expanding your property portfolio,, this impressive home is an outstanding investment. Meticulously presented, this move-in ready updated home offers a multitude of options.
It is 18 km from Melbourne CBD and close to amenities and good schools. In a highly sought-after government school zone – Box Hill High School (STSA) ranked 10th public school in Victoria!
The interior has been thoughtfully enhanced to offer maximum comfort on a manageable scale. A spacious contemporary kitchen with stone benchtop, glass splashback, stainless steel appliances including oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of cabinets for storage. The spacious living and dining area that spans from the front to the back of the house. Enjoy a cozy wood fire for winter evenings in the living area which opens out onto the patio through a set of french doors. At the other end, the dining area with tall glass paned sash window permits the natural northern sunlight in and a view out to the expansive backyard.
No home would be complete without comfortable bedrooms, and this residence has 2 generous bedrooms on offer. The main bedroom has a bay window seat looking into the front garden. It may be a two-bedroom home but a separate toilet in addition to the one in the main bathroom can sometimes be quite necessary.
The laundry room is right at the back of the house and is accessed through a well ventilated internal walkway which ensures that moisture can be effectively eliminated.
– Bus stops: 150m – 800m
– Box Hill train station: 1.5km walk / catch a direct bus
• Goodstart Early Learning Box Hill: 210m walk
• Roberts McCubbin Primary (State Overall 88): 800m walk / catch a direct bus
• Box Hill High School: 1.8km / catch a direct bus
• Kingswood College: 950m walk / catch a direct bus
• Deakin University: 2.5km / catch a direct bus
• Monash University Clayton: 10km / catch a direct bus
Shopping Centre, Dining & Entertainment Precinct:
• Box Hill South local shops (Aldi) and cafes: 650m walk / catch a direct bus
• Box Hill Central: 1.5km walk / catch direct bus
• Burwood Brickworks Shopping Centre: 2.8km / catch a direct bus
• Forrest Hill Chase Shopping Centre: 3.3km / catch a direct bus
• Burwood One (24 hour Coles & Kmart): 5km / catch a direct bus
• Westfield Doncaster: 5.8km / catch a direct bus
• The Glen & Kingsway: 8.5km / catch public transport
• Chadstone Shopping Centre: 10km / catch a direct bus
• Box Hill Skate Park: 700m walk
• Aqualink Box Hill: 1.1km walk / catch a direct bus
• Surrey Park: 1.4km walk / catch a direct bus
• Box Hill Golf Club: 1.6km / catch a direct bus
• Box Hill Hospital: 2.8km / catch a direct bus
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist